- Application Fee must accompany the application. This fee is non refundable.
- DO NOT submit the examination fee at this time-examinees application must be reviewed and approved first-then documentation will be mailed out when the sitting fee is required.
- The Examination fee is due and payable if the applicant is eligible for examination. Notice, including a deadline for payment, will be sent to the applicant after the application has been reviewed by the Certification Review Panel. This fee is not refundable but may be applied to the next examination cycle if the applicant is unable to take the examination and notify the CTRAC office not less than ten (10) business days prior to the examination date.
- The Renewal Re certification fee is due biennially (every 2 years) along with proof of two (2) continuing education units upon notice.
- Completion of the Therapeutic Recreation Courses within four (4) years of Re certification–(Activity Directors ONLY)
A certificate holder not receiving a Recertification renewal notice should contact the CTRAC office to assure that records are up to date.
- Late fees are accumulated after day 60 of the certificate holder expiration date.
- Reinstatement fees are accumulated after day 61 of the certificate holder expiration date. After the first year, the applicant will adhere to the following:
o 1st Year-Total $100.00
o 2nd Year-Total $150.00
o 3rd Year-Total $200.00
o 4th Year-Total $250.00
o 5th Year- Must retake the CTRAC Examination