- A certified person may request, due to extenuating circumstances, that the board review their appeal for re-certification when the initial re-certification process has been denied.
- If the board agrees to hear the appeal, a set fee will be assessed.
- The board will approve the re-certification CEU’s if appropriate.
- If the board denies the application, the person can re-enter the certification process as a first time applicant.
- The decision of the board will be final
- This business of the board will be held in closed session.
Please contact CTRAC for additional information/application.